Tips for Rome visitors
Rome is the city with the majority historical and artistic heritage all over the world. Viewing all of it in few days is almost impossible but, with our suggestions, You could better organize and visit part of it.
- Colosseum (Colosseum stop on the subway B line) is the symbol of Rome. You could purchase your tickets online or by phone saving time and avoiding any hustle
- Roman forum and Palatine hill, located beside the Colosseum, is another historical place and symbol of the Urbe. Even for this monument, You could buy tickets online or by phone.
- Vatican museum and Saint Peter church (Ottaviano-San Pietro stop on the subway A line) are the heart of Vatican City, a small independent state inside Rome and it's the center of Christian church. Take advantage of this special offer from iltuoticket to purchase the tickets at an incredible price.
- Castel Sant'Angelo nearby Vatican City and linked to it through the famous Passetto, is another important museum
- Spanish steps (Spagna stop on the subway A line), the Trevi fountain and Navona square are other typical places, rich of art that a tourist should see at least once
- Circus Maximus (Circo Massimo stop on the subway B line) is another historical place freely visible. To take a guided tour at a cheap price, iltuoticket should be your choice.
- Pantheon located between the Trevi fountain and Navona square, has been a temple, a church and currently contains the rest of Italian sovereigns
- Saint John's cathedral was the Pope's home before Saint Peter was built. It's one of the most beautiful churches in Rome
- Foro di Augusto 2000 anni dopo
- Ancient Ostia (Ostia Antica stop on the subway Rome-Lido line) is another important archaeological site pertaining Roman emperor. Even for this outdoor musuem, You can purchase tickets online
- Palazzo Pamphilj
- Basilica di San Clemente
- If your journey in Rome is short, the Hop-on/Hop-off Big Bus Tour service should be a wise choice. Discover an interesting baragin from iltuoticket
Few tips to move when in Rome: